Monday 16 January 2017

Primus and Grenades




Last week I took a break from my cult to play a mighty game vs Ed and his crazy Tyranids, which you can read about here.

The pictures above are of my finished Primus.  I painted him some time back but forgot to upload a picture of him.  Below are also the two grenade launcher cultists that hit every shot against their overlords. I decided to make them special as they really stood out.



In the meantime I have also started work on my Order Exterminium.  My third and final army as it encompass so many forces and crosses over with both my Brotherhood of the Star Blessed and the Canis Aureus.  Daemons, Deathwatch, Inquisitors, Guard, Sisters of Battle and Assassins will all converge to try and bring an end to the forces of the Imperium.  

Having read up on the Sisters backstory and fluff, it seems they have been pretty shafted by GW's literature.  Being slain to coat the weapons of Grey Knights and blown up by the Imperium in fits of envy and rage, to name but two examples.  Therefore I do not think it is much of a stretch to consider that there would be a section of the Imperium in the uncharted regions of space that seek to undermine and destroy what they can.  Making deals with cultists, mercenaries and demons in order to create distraction and upset. Of course, such behaviour is very self destructive and short lived, but with a few planets converted and bases of operations hidden throughout the galaxy I am sure they will ruffle a few feathers.





No comments:

Post a Comment